Thursday 10 July 2014

The language of the future- Code


Well If you don't already know this about me I love the tech world. If I could go back in time my degree would be in computer science, but when I think about it I realise that I really just want both (coding and marketing.)

The reason why I want to learn how to code is so that I can bring my tech iDiyas to life. Trust me I have a few here and there.

Luckily it's 2014 and you can learn just about anything online. There are many resources out there that teach you different types of programming languages.

A friend of mine recommended Code Academy. After some research I am very excited about getting started.













Code Academy website launched in 2011. Initially it taught a short course on Javascript, and along the years it has expanded. It now offers courses on HTML, CSS, Ruby on Rails, jQuery, PHP and Python.


I will be starting with the basic language of creating a website which is also incorporates in other code: HTML. To find out what language you want to learn or start with, read this article by Life Hacker.

I'm sure most of you know the benefits of knowing how to code. I'm sure many of you intend or hope to learn. I hope majority of you follow that iDiya and start learning.

I will update you on my progress and include a review of Code Academy.

Until next time, remember it all starts with an iDiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);